The Dutch Coast Guard- got an SOS from a kite surfer using the SafeTrx KNRM – Koninklijke Nederlandse Redding Maatschappij smartphone app. They soon found a person matching the description on the beach but SafeTrx’s constant updating indicated another location ½ a mile out to sea. Both surfers were found safe and well but, if it hadn’t been for SafeTrx, the KNRM would have assumed the surfer on the beach was the one who had sent the alert and ended the search. https://fb.watch/7k-17Xhk9I/Click here to read more
- SafeTrx Assists in Rescue of 15 year old Surf Skier
- SafeTrx Active releases the world’s first dedicated and connected search and rescue watch for water and outdoor sport users.
- Redningsselskapet Operational Statistics Shows Significant Rise in SafeTrx Activity
- North Sea Farmers Use SafeTrx Protect For Worker Safety
- 46% increase in the number of SafeTrx emergency calls in The Netherlands