Redningsselskapet (Norwegian Sea Rescue Society) have announced that over 65,000 people are now registered SafeTrx users in Norway and that they have had 320 SafeTrx assistance and emergency missions year to date.
- SafeTrx Assists in Rescue of 15 year old Surf Skier
- SafeTrx Active releases the world’s first dedicated and connected search and rescue watch for water and outdoor sport users.
- Redningsselskapet Operational Statistics Shows Significant Rise in SafeTrx Activity
- North Sea Farmers Use SafeTrx Protect For Worker Safety
- 46% increase in the number of SafeTrx emergency calls in The Netherlands