The world’s first rescue of a wing surfer who was wearing a SafeTrx Active on the #mSafety wearable from Sony Network Communications Europe. He was able to send an alert while surviving in the cold North sea. Finally he was saved by members of surfclub Jumpteam Scheveningen and with the professional support of the Dutch Coastguard and the KNRM.
- SafeTrx Active Now Available to Open Water and Outdoor Sports Enthusiasts in Germany
- Safety Watch Now Available for Danish Outdoor Sports Enthusiasts
- SafeTrx Active tracks Daniel Salbu in 3,000KM Norwegian Kayak Challenge
- A successful rescue simulation by KNRM Scheveningen and SafeTrx Active
- Hart van Nederland feature SafeTrx Active in Video Interview