The Dutch Coast Guard- got an SOS from a kite surfer using the SafeTrx KNRM – Koninklijke Nederlandse Redding Maatschappij smartphone app. They soon found a person matching the description on the beach but SafeTrx’s constant updating indicated another location ½ a mile out to sea. Both surfers were found safe and well but, if it hadn’t been for SafeTrx, the KNRM would have assumed the surfer on the beach was the one who had sent the alert and ended the search.
- SafeTrx Active Now Available to Open Water and Outdoor Sports Enthusiasts in Germany
- Safety Watch Now Available for Danish Outdoor Sports Enthusiasts
- SafeTrx Active tracks Daniel Salbu in 3,000KM Norwegian Kayak Challenge
- A successful rescue simulation by KNRM Scheveningen and SafeTrx Active
- Hart van Nederland feature SafeTrx Active in Video Interview