The summer season is well underway and like every year we want to make this season on the sea safer together. Staying connected while out at sea is critical for any water sports adventurer. SafeTrx is delighted to announce the release of Smart Alert Network on the SafeTrx app, a new feature that keeps friends out at sea connected. The SafeTrx app now provides group emergency tracking via the new Smart Alert Network feature which further enhances one of the key SafeTrx features, Group Share. A group of friends who are setting out on their adventure can now generate a private group code using the ‘Group Activity’ option. The code can shared amongst their friends who can then enter the code on their SafeTrx app and start their trip. At any time the group of friends can check on each other’s live location and most importantly if a friend makes an emergency or assistance call the group is notified as well as the local Search and Rescue authorities. This smart feature inspired by members of the SafeTrx community brings a new level of safety to all water sports adventurers and allows them to be the first responder to a friend in trouble.
- SafeTrx Active Now Available to Open Water and Outdoor Sports Enthusiasts in Germany
- Safety Watch Now Available for Danish Outdoor Sports Enthusiasts
- SafeTrx Active tracks Daniel Salbu in 3,000KM Norwegian Kayak Challenge
- A successful rescue simulation by KNRM Scheveningen and SafeTrx Active
- Hart van Nederland feature SafeTrx Active in Video Interview